Help us Support Our Community
Click on this link to make a secure online donation.
Macarthur Legal Centre is a not-for-profit organization that provides free legal advice, referrals and assistance to people living in the Macarthur region. We firmly believe that professional legal services should be available to ALL members of our community, regardless of social, cultural or economic background.
We provide a range of services, both legal and specialist, including:
- Free legal advice to all community members who live in the Macarthur region and targeted legal assistance to low-income earners and disadvantaged people.
- Tenancy Advice and Advocacy Service
- Financial counselling, and assistance with credit and debt matters
- Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service
- Children’s Court Assistance Scheme
- Aboriginal Legal Assistance Program
- Community Legal Education
- Publication of plain language legal materials
- Lobbying for law reform in areas of common concern for our clients.
The generous support of individuals like you makes access to justice and reality for EVERYONE.